We are working with a client to find a Payroll Manager North of Boston.
Manages all payroll activities for US including processing the bi-weekly payroll, maintaining employee profiles and balancing year-end reports and employee records for preparation ofW-2 statements. Due to growth in the organization, may manage multiple payrolls within multiple companies.
Assures that tax related with holdings are correct, reflect current rates and are in compliance with government regulations via taxable and non-taxable benefits; attends seminars as necessary to keep current in this area.
Assures that all non-tax related withholding information particularly 401 (K) plans, medical/dental programs and auto/home insurance are correct and reflect company policies; arranges for vendor payments where appropriate.
Establishes performance goals for staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of recent payroll experience with at least 2 years as a Payroll Manager managing staff.
- Experience utilizing ADP Workforce Now or PayExpert payroll applications
- Thorough knowledge of US payroll tax laws for a multi-state employer
- International payroll experience is desirable