Do you have experience in Strategic Sourcing? We are helping our client build a world-class procurement group and would like you be part of this exciting opportunity to drive change and create value!
We are currently recruiting for multiple openings at various levels that require a proven track record of strategically sourcing for end to end Supply Chain processes. This includes building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, managing outside vendors, and leading sourcing teams to drive efficiency and value. Prefer experience with sourcing for services, not for commodities/items/parts.
- 5-8 years of related experience purchasing services
- Master Degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred
- Executes Strategic Plan with focus on complex projects up to $150M
- Responsible for delivering measurable value, delivery and quality to the business to meet budgetary and goal objectives
- With minimal Category Manager oversight - ensures negotiation strategy is fully developed and socialized
- Leads the negotiation team with suppliers and stakeholders to deliver sustainable 'win-win' outcome