BFS is looking to fill multiple opportunities for Senior Financial Analysts in the Greater Boston area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly rolling revenue forecasts, quarterly operating plans and annual budgeting
- Prepares actual vs. budget/forecast P&L variance analysis for management
- Reviews reporting details for accuracy
- Responsible for maintaining reports and performance documentation
- Follows reporting guidelines and applies US GAAP, SOX and SEC requirements
- Assist with the preparation of board of director presentations, investor/shareholder presentations, and other corporate presentations as needed
- Responsible for supporting financial and non-financial controls to meet business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- 5-10 years Financial Analysis experience
- Self motivated, organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP systems strongly preferred
For these openings we will not consider candidates with a banking or financial services background.